About CX Institute
CX Institute, a division of Temkin Group, is the gold standard for self-paced customer experience (CX) learning. CX Institute is designed to help organizations become more customer-centric by teaching employees the critical skills, knowledge, and mindset required to better serve customers.
Tailored, interactive training is built to help:
- Leaders understand their critical role in creating and sustaining a customer-centric organization.
- CX professionals understand how to drive customer-centric behaviors throughout an organization.
- All employees understand that customer experience is everyone’s responsibility, including theirs.
CX Institute uses leading-edge technology to deliver online training that is built around content from proven best practices that Temkin Group has developed through extensive research and its work with hundreds of companies. The training packages combine interactive e-learning modules with related videos, exercise, research, and assessments and have been designed to meet the needs of many different audiences. This online training platform will guide you through the training.
You can access CX Institute online training in two ways:
- Individual Training: Want to build your personal skills? Whether you’re new to the field, been recently put in charge of a customer experience effort, an experienced CX practitioner, or a leader who recognizes that there’s more to learn, you can purchase and immediately begin sharpening your CX skills.
- Corporate Training: Need training for 10, 100, or 1,000’s of employees? We will tailor training packages to meet the needs of almost any group, such as the need to have a common vocabulary for employees who are actively involved in customer experience efforts or the need to have leaders across the organization understand their role in building a customer-centric organization.